We’re on a mission to build the products, resources, and space you need to make confident decisions about your health.
We’re a small, close-knit team who value trust, transparency, and grit. We think health education and health products need a major upgrade, and nothing gets us more excited than building accessible health products for all.
Based in Philadelphia & NYC, Stix currently offers fertility, pregnancy, UTI, and yeast infection products discreetly delivered to your door. As seen in Forbes, Vogue, TechCrunch, and more!
About the Role:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Stix, you’re a pro at ideating, strategizing, and executing lifecycle strategy. You know how to see the bigger picture of consumer experience and manipulate lifecycle, retention, and performance marketing together to achieve rigorous growth goals.
This role is extremely data-driven, and requires an obsession with testing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting. At the same time, you’re dedicated to the customer and passionate about growing the brand. You can seamlessly bridge the gap between the quantitative and the qualitative. You have an innate understanding of our customers, and understand how Stix can best help them make confident health decisions.
This role is responsible for owning and optimizing LTV and retention metrics, and reports to the Director of Growth Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and directly impact LTV, AOV, and retention metrics, ensuring our customers come back to Stix as their needs evolve
- Strategize, ideate, and execute retention marketing campaigns and tentpoles, maintaining a drumbeat of moments
- Test, manage, and update all email + SMS flows, connecting with customers at key points in their lifecycle
- Identify gaps in the customer lifecycle and create solutions within our marketing channels, ecommerce experience, product strategy, and beyond
- Optimize loyalty + referral program to ensure Stix customers feel valued and celebrated
- Own customer segmentation throughout their lifecycle
- Work with CX team to understand relationship between NPS + LTV, making adjustments based on CX insights
- Partner with Product to increase personalization in Stix’s marketing, supporting in segmentation, data integration, and messaging
- Thoughtfully update website touchpoints to create the best journey for the customer, including product detail pages and landing pages
- Brief creative team for email + SMS needs, acting as an approver of assets
- You’re a pro at ideating, strategizing, and executing marketing strategy. You’ve done this before, with demonstrated ability (5+ years) working in lifecycle & retention. You also know how to be flexible with priorities, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- You’re extremely data-driven, obsessed with testing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting.
- You understand what levers to pull to impact top-line business goals, and how to measure that impact.
- You’re dedicated to the customer and passionate about research. You’re excited to hop on calls with our most loyal group and learn what they’re thinking and feeling. You can get in their head, and understand how Stix can best help them make confident health decisions.
- You’re performance-minded and results-driven — you’re striving to hit your own goals and contribute to team- and company-level goals.
- You’re an ambitious self starter who takes initiative and is excited to work at a startup where you have ownership and room for leadership.
- You’re a pro with platforms like Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Attentive, and Shopify.
- You’ve worked for a consumer startup.
Bonus points if…
- You’re passionate about women’s health or sex education
Stix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek out, include and celebrate employees of all races, colors, religions, ages, gender identities and presentations, LGBTQ+ identities and orientations, family and parental statuses, veteran and disability statuses, and ancestries and national origins.
- Health, vision, and dental with HSA/FSA
- Quarterly self care days off
- 15 days PTO, 2 floating holidays, all holidays off
- Summer Fridays
- 4 week sabbatical after 4 years at Stix
- 2x annual team retreats
- Generous paid parental leave
- Access to reproductive health care
- Unlimited Stix products
- $400/year health and wellness stipend
- Professional development stipend
* Please note that being authorized to work in the United States is a precondition of employment for this role. We are not sponsoring work visas, such as H-1B visas, at this point in time.*